Sunday, July 20, 2008

Viva la Vida

On this site called Subeta, I was browsing their forums, and I saw someone requesting a custom made forum set. So I figured, what the heck, I might as well offer on that job, and they just might pick me.
Turns out they liked the stuff I showed them, so they chose me to make their forum set! They wanted a set that used the image from the cover of Coldplay's Viva la Vida. On Subeta, they look better because the background there is white.
Here they are, and their request as posted:

I'm in love with this song. Viva La Vida. By Coldplay. It's just hawt ;O
And I love the cover of their new album (also Viva La Vida) So I'd like the forumset to use this image: x for the forumset. And I'd like it to have the words "for some reason I can't explain/I know Saint Peter won't call my name"
or, if you want, "There was never an honest word/ but that was when I ruled the world".

And thin strips please I can only be on Thursdays and Fridays till 5pm, and VERY VERY early weekend mornings if I wake up early. So when it's done, just smail it to me.

Can you do it? thanksverymuch. :3



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: