Friday, July 25, 2008

Coffee Set

Another person emailed me, asking for a set themed around coffee. They said that this set was for their anniversary, from when they met their boyfriend in a coffee shop. I thought it was cute :)
So, here it is, along with their commission form:

Hey, love your profile o_o Its awesome.
I was wondering if you were still taking commissions for forums sets? Its me and my boyfriends 6 month anniversary on the 26th and I'd like a new forumset for it ^^ And yours are amazing! If you are still taking requests here's my form~

1) Theme: Coffee/Love
2) Colors: Light and dark browns, creams, maybe some very pale pink
3) Images: Any of the coffee items but please include this one- Click.
4) Words: (top bar) 3 hours in a coffee shop… (bottom bar)Java & Medici
5) Specifics: I'd like a softer, flowing sort of look, with perhaps swirls of creams and browns, etc. Maybe some hearts worked in. It's in celebration of mine and my boyfriend's 6 month anniversary, and we met in a coffee shop xD I'd like the font for 'Java & Medici' to be some sort of cursive script perhaps? Whatever looks good!




No comments: