Monday, February 2, 2009

Kitsune Themed


For the siggy you can just use all the colors of the kitsune furs and have my user name in the middle :3

I found all of them on SubetaHQ by just typing Kitsune, plus I bought them all xD So that should be ok for references.

Theme: Grunge would be great :3 Maybe Purple and Black colored?
What kind of theme would you want, like flowing, grungy, cutesy, etc. Do you want just a top and bottom, no signature? If you want a signature as well, I need more to work with than just those 2 pictures, lol.
Let me know
I've been looking for someone to make me one actually :3 I saw your price was around 500k? I'd pay that :3

What I'd want on it are the images of the kitsune tails. Namely this one and this one

http://www.subeta.net/images/items/clothing_brownkitsunefur.gif

http://www.subeta.net/images/items/clothing_yellowkitsunefur.gif

Brown on top and yellow on bottom. As for text, something like

Top: Sanguine.....

Bottom: Kitsune Magic

Does this sound reasonable? :3






No comments: